Boho babes nappy bags are covered by a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults and defects.
If your Boho babes nappy bag presents with a fault or defect within 12 months of purchase, we will repair or replace the product, at our discretion.
What does the warranty cover?
- Faults relating to workmanship and components - stitching, zippers, buckles and studs.
The manufacturers warranty does not cover:
- Expected wear and tear: which results from everyday use of the product. Fading and deterioration of fabrics, scruff marks and pilling. These issues are not considered a fault.
- Improper care or storage: Damages caused by storing in direct sunlight, in a damp environment or exposing to salt water are not considered faults. Damages caused by putting the bag in the washing machine with a high spin cycle or using a dryer are also not covered under warranty. Please put your bag inside a garment bag or pillowcase and wash on a cold gentle cycle with slow spin speed and hang to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Damages due to overfilling the bag (over 6kgs) or carrying heavy items are not covered under warranty. Areas of stress at the straps and seams will be notable if the bag has been overfilled.
- Pattern placement: The placement of the patterns on the nappy bags are random and are not considered a fault or defect. We will not offer exchanges or refunds for concerns with pattern placement.
If you encounter a fault with your Boho babes nappy bag and you believe it is covered by the warranty please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of the fault/defect.
What happens during the warranty claim?
1. If your bag is deemed to have a fault or defect, you will be requested to return the item via post (we will send you a return postage label to print and adhere to your package). Your item MUST be posted back to us within 30 days.
2. Once recieved we will assess your bag and either repair or replace at our discretion. Please allow 30 days for this process.
3. Your bag will be then returned to you and you will be provided a tracking number to follow it's travel back to you.
Boho Babes will not be held liable for any items lost or damaged in transit during the returns process to and from our facility. If these issues occur the customer will be given a claims number to contact Australia post directly.
This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. If you have purchased your nappy bag second hand the warranty is void.