This beautiful print was hand illustrated by Brisbane artist Lauranne from The Pleasantry.
The Black Cockatoo is a very spiritual bird. To honour the original custodians of the land and also our Australian farmers we have chosen to name this print "Balireh Rain-Maker". In Yugambeh language (Gold Coast, QLD), "Balireh" (Ba-leh-rah) refers to the Black Cockatoo. The term "rain-maker" refers to an old farmers superstition that sighting a Black Cockatoo will bring rain to the lands and break the drought.
Boho Babes modern cloth nappies are lovingly designed in Australia and ethically manufactured overseas with only the highest quality materials - bringing you high quality designer nappies at an affordable price!
Boho Babes cloth nappies boast all the best features of a modern cloth nappy:
- 6 layer bamboo terry inserts
- Suede cloth lining to wick moisture away from baby's skin
- Hip snaps to allow for a great fit regardless if your baby has slim or chubby thighs!
- Inner gussets to help contain mess - even those mega poop-explosions
- A one size fits most design that fits from approximately 4kgs to toilet training.
- All of these features are paired with stunning whimsical fabric designs to bring you not only gorgeous and stylish designer prints but functional nappies.